We want to make sure all our guests enjoys a relaxing and happy experience, so please allow us to have the following house rules in place to make your visit extra special.
- Please speak softly and turn off your phone. It is time to take a break!
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your treatment so that you have time to complete your client consultation form. If you are late, we regret that you treatment time will be reduced accordingly, whilst the full fee still applies.
- We know life is unpredictable but please give us 24-hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your treatment. For multiple treatments and packages we require a 3-day cancellation to avoid full service charge.
- Because of our utmost respect for your comfort, as well as that of others, we ask that you please refrain from bringing children to the salon unless they are receiving treatments.
- Your health and well-being is incredibly important to us so please complete your client consultation form honestly (it is for our eyes only) and inform your therapist of any specific medical condition(s) you have or medication that you are taking. Yes, it is important as some treatments and products cannot be performed if a guest has a certain medical condition(s) or are using certain medication(s).
- Please remove all jewellery prior to your treatment or, better yet, leave it at home. The salon will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All salon packages and courses are payable in full up front (e.g. a course of 6 treatments are payable up front, not after 3 or 6 treatments and we regret we don’t cater for payment plans).
- All prices and special offers are subject to revision without prior notice.
- Kindly freshen up before visiting the salon to allow a pleasant experience for yourself and your therapist.
- Bring a pair of flip flops if you are having one of our amazing foot treatments as your nail varnish could still be wet and putting on those Jimmy Choo’s could ruin them.
- Speak to your therapist and let her know what you like and don’t like, our aim is to personalize your experience with us as much as possible.
- We are not a restaurant and don’t expect 10% gratitude for your therapist but should you want to leave her something extra you are welcome to.
Please give us feedback on your experience, yes the good, the extraordinary, awesomeness and ok the not so good as well. We strive to continually become better.